Thursday 6 September 2012

Voyage Italia


Exploring Venice by day & night...


Into the Tuscan hills...



So here's some photos from my vacation to Italy, we started the holiday staying near the Venetian coast where I explored Venice both in the day and at sunset, Venice was truly one of the best places I have ever been, I am a sucker for historical style and architecture and I was definitely in my element while walking through the idyllic streets separated by water ways and ornate bridges. I saw so many stall and shops filled with masks and leather accessories, ( if only i have a never ending purse). From there I travelled over to Tuscany ( through Florence) and I was able to visit the Tuscan hills and explore the quint picturesque villages while eating a lot of Italian food! It was an amazing (hopefully not a once in a life time) trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment